Boasting some of the nicest rooms in the Macedon Ranges, and offering the added bonus of exclusive use / sole occupancy for every group booking, Lawson Lodge is the perfect venue for your next group getaway with friends or family.
Why get lost in the crowd at a large hotel, when you can have an entire property to yourself!
Luxury accommodation, outstanding hotel / resort style recreation facilities including golf course, and breathtaking scenery are why Lawson Lodge is developing a reputation as the Macedon Ranges premier leisure getaway.
Lawson Lodge in Macedon is set on 53 acres, with all accommodation in the beautiful Canadian style mountain lodge. The Lodge was built and decorated with great attention to detail, using top quality local materials and suppliers.
Lawson Lodge caters for group accommodation with all rates based on 16 guests in 8 rooms.
Note 3 night minimum in Peak period (October to April).
Canadian style Mountain Lodge features include:
- 4 x Double Rooms with Queen size beds
- 3 X Double or Twin rooms with hotel style King beds that can be separated as 2 singles
- 1 X Larger 2 Bedroom Loft, which has a Queen in one room and 4 singles in the other room
- 4 Bathrooms, with a highlight being the original claw feet bath tub in the main bathroom
- TV’s/DVD’s/VCR/CD Player
- Split system air conditioners
- Central heating
- Upstairs lounge with open fire
- Downstairs lounge with gas log fire
- Kitchen with self catering facilities available, or let our team in the kitchen prepare a feast to remember for your group.
- Dining room
- Garden views from all bedrooms
- Stunning views of Mount Macedon
- Plus you get unlimited use of all these facilities